Tuesday 29 April 2014

Just Try

If you had told the 20-year-old me that I would one day be a bodybuilder and personal trainer, I would have laughed. I was obese and miserable, and far from a jock. 
I fell into training by accident. I was yo-yo-ing up in weight once again and figured I would have to be more active. Imagine my surprise when I realized I liked it. A lot. And I was good at it. I understood it and it interested me. When I started doing yoga, the same thing happened. 
You never know until you try. Maybe you have a hidden talent. If there's something you've always wanted to try but been afraid to fail, try anyway! In bodybuilding, as in life, you grow when you fail. Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want, and that's the worst that can happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment