Tuesday 8 April 2014

Quick and Dirty

Spring is really here!  I can tell because it's been raining hard for 12 hours and the cat is giving me that 'can't you fix this?' whine.
When the weather gets nicer, though, we may not want to curl up with said cat, or spend much time at all indoors. So make your workouts quick. I find that a shorter, intense workout not only gets the work done faster, but it seems to shock the body into growth. Olympic lifts like the clean and jerk have me huffing and puffing, sore all over, and the workout is done in half an hour!
Or use a kettlebell. One of my favourite fast fat burning tools, a few sets of giant swings with a kettlebell and you've worked your whole body.
So get in there! And get outta there!
Enjoy the summer - when it gets here, that its!

No comments:

Post a Comment